LATEST ICON READY…….

The latest Icon, this one of the “Theotokos of Korsun”, has been completed and is ready to go to it’s new home in suburban Cleveland, Ohio.

The piece measures 8×10″ and is executed in 22k gold leaf & acrylic on wood.

The Icon includes a miniature “Saint Irene the Great Martyr” in the margin. She is shown standing in prayer. Saint Irene is the patron saint of the recipient.

***

13 Responses to “LATEST ICON READY…….”

1. Photini Dimock says:

Very Nice. I love it! Thank you for sharing, Andrij.

2. Ellen says:

Thanks for sharing, very nice.

3. Irene says:

Andrij – It’s beautiful! – and I loved the image of my saint – Saint Irene!!

May this Icon bring many blessings to its new home in Ohio –

4. Bianca says:

This looks awesome!
    You always amaze me with your work, love the detail also!
    *Your favorite student* 😉

5. Ann says:

Beautiful!

6. Yarema says:

So lovely – love how it all fits together!

7. As always a great piece of art, and of course
    it comes from a masterful artist.

8. George Kawka says:

It’s just great to see that you are still creating. I’ve asked people about you–no one knew what happened to you nor where you were living.
    This Icon is wonderful. I love it.
    If you get bored drop me a line–as it would be great to catch up.

• Andrij Maday says:

Well, hello blast from the past!!!

Good to hear from you George!
      Glad to hear that someone has been thinking and asking about me.
      [You know that there is an easier way – “GOOGLE” 🙂 ]

Yes, I am still creating! – and alive and well!!
      Give me a call or send me your# and I’ll call you to catch up. It’s easier than typing
      (for me at least…..).

More later!!

9. dzvinya says:

FANTASTIC AND PRECISE WORK, AS ALWAYS.
    THIS IS YOU, ANDRIJ, P R E C I S E ……..

10. Jan Dregalla says:

Beautiful and thanks for sharing your continuing accomplishments.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

comments-bottom

Featured Photos

MLENKA: TRIPTYCH Posted by author icon Andrij Maday Jul 19th, 2017 | no responses
DOWN TERWOOD ROAD Posted by author icon Andrij Maday Jul 8th, 2017 | no responses
‘TILL TOMORROW Posted by author icon Andrij Maday Jul 8th, 2017 | no responses

Random Photos

PETTITE SUNFLOWER Posted by author icon Andrij Maday Jul 8th, 2017 | no responses
Giclée: Zebra Posted by author icon Raymond Dalley Jr. / Webmaster Nov 16th, 2010 | 2 responses
‘TILL TOMORROW Posted by author icon Andrij Maday Jul 8th, 2017 | no responses

Top Rated

Clown Fish Posted by author icon Raymond Dalley Jr. / Webmaster
1 Point2 Points3 Points4 Points5 Points (Best) (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Hunter Posted by author icon Raymond Dalley Jr. / Webmaster
1 Point2 Points3 Points4 Points5 Points (Best) (2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
FAMILY MEMORIES Posted by author icon Andrij Maday